A little bit about me…:
- M.Sc student @ UWO.
- Dr. Neish, thesis supervisor.
- Originally from Thunder Bay, ON.
- Masters thesis involves modeling erosion of Earthly impact craters over time.
- 2 undergrad degrees (BSc physics, HBSc geology w/ major conc’n in physics), from Lakehead University.
- I try to write regularly for a Netherlands-based science magazine, “United Academics“.
- I’m also doodling around w/ sci-fi/fantasy-related stuff (maybe one day for money)….
Well, if you’re viewing this page and you happen not to be one of Dr. Neish’s grad students, then do visit her main site for some context! (see below) Otherwise, enjoy!!
The other “Neishlings” are:
>Gavin Tolometti (Ph.D) ~ http://gavintolometti.wixsite.com/gdtcpsx
>Elise Harrington (M.Sc) ~ http://elisescience.blogspot.ca/
>Alyssa Werynski (M.Sc) ~ https://alyssascience.wordpress.com/
>Josh Hedgepeth (M.Sc) ~ https://jjoshh.wordpress.com/
>Carolina Rodriguez (M.Sc) ~ http://carolinarsv.website2.me/
>Kevin Fan (H.B.Sc — UBC) ~ https://blogs.ubc.ca/arsgeophysica/academics/